A private full-day wine tour from Barcelona with a local expert guide/sommelier. Pickup from your hotel or accommodation in Barcelona and transportation in a comfortable sedan or minivan for larger groups. You will visit 2 of the most prestigious and beautiful wineries in the Penedés wine region near Barcelona (there is an option to add a 3rd winery during the booking process!). This wine and cava tour offers a fantastic way to enjoy excellent wines and quality cava tastings near Barcelona. This private tour also includes a quality traditional lunch with wine at a lovely local restaurant. The perfect combination of wine, gastronomy, local villages, and stunning landscapes
CONTACT US IN CASE YOUR WISH DATE IS UNAVAILABLE.
Enjoy a relaxing day in wine country from Barcelona with your friendly and knowledgeable English-speaking sommelier guide. You will discover the beautiful wine region of Penedés and enjoy high-quality local gastronomy and wine during a very special day spent outside of the city. This wine tour in Penedes is perfect if you want to try different types of wines (red, white or sparkling wines). Penedes used to be known mainly thanks to cava, the traditional catalan sparkling wine. But the region has evolved and it does not only offer fantastic white wines but also top-quality red wines.
- Pickup from your hotel in central Barcelona
- Enjoy 2 or 3 excellent wineries led by an English-speaking winery professional
- High-quality cava and fine wine tasting
- High quality catalan meal with local wine
The following is a sample itinerary for the day. The itinerary is subject to change depending on availability and schedule at the winery.
- Dietary restrictions. The tour can accomodate nearly all possible dietary restrictions. You will be requested to provide dietary restrictions through the booking process.
- What it the pick -up time in Barcelona? Pick-up is typically at around 9:00 AM but it is confirmed on a case by case basis
- At what time will we be back in Barcelona? At around 17:30. Arrival depends on the traffic found approaching Barcelona center
- Can I be picked up at the airport or port of Barcelona? Yes, this can be an option. Contact us in such case.
- Can I pay with Amex? You need to contact us to be able to book with Amex
Can I play with a paypal account? You need to contact us if you wish to pay using Paypal
Can I have the name of the wineries we will visit? We do not advertise the names of the wineries visited and prefer not to provide them to ensure we keep the exclusivity of the tour to its maximum for our customers. We only visited small, top wineries that fit perfectly well into the schedule for the day.
- Can I propose which wineries to visit? We understand you may love some wines and would like to visit the winery where they are produced. We are happy to listen to your preferences but please bear in mind that some wines are great, but the wineries not worth visiting. Please bear also in mind that some wineries do not accept visits or are not available on many days. Lastly, visiting certain wineries may imply a huge detour. The local team is expert in the area and will ensure your tour includes amazing wineries.
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easy and best way to experience the fantastic wineries during your stay in Barcelona. Not only can we save you the time and effort of organising your winery visits in English, we can also offer you the opportunity to explore the area in luxury and comfort with your own experienced wine expert guide for the day, and really get to know the wineries and high quality wines in the area.
We only work with the best guides and wine producers near Barcelona. We are experts in the region and our customers count on our knowledge to build the perfect tour on the chosen day.
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Then select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page click “BOOK NOW”.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled 7 days or less prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
Check out some other tours that may also interest you. If you are not just staying in Barcelona but plan a longer trip to Spain, we recommend you have a look at Spain´s private tour options on this section.