How much do tickets to the aquarium cost?
The San Sebastián Aquarium is a very affordable activity you can enjoy in the city. Ticket prices are as follows:
- Adult: 13 €
- Children (4-12): 6,50 €
- Seniors, People with Disabilities, Students and unemployed: 9 €
- Group discounts are available as well
When is the San Sebastián open?
The aquarium opens all year round except December 25, January 1, and January 20.
- In winter opening hours are:
- Weekdays: from 10:00 to 19:00
- Weekends and holidays from 10:00 to 20:00
- And during the summer months (1st of July – 31st of August): Open every day from 10:00 to 21:00
Pro Tip: the aquarium’s divers feed the sharks and other species on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 12:00 if you are interested in watching live.
How to get to the San Sebastián aquarium and where to park
The first piece of advice would be to ditch the car for this outing. The best option for getting there is to rent one of the thousands of free bikes available across the city.
If you want to take you car, the nearest parking lot is Txofres parking located right in front of Zurriola beach. You can also check out this link to see the available free parking lots you can find in San Sebastián.