-Karen (United Kingdom)
Riojan winemaker for a day
This is a very special activity to be enjoyed in Rioja with local wine experts who enjoy to share their family tradition and passion for wine. You will gain a deep understanding about vine growing and wine making. This activity is fun and suitable for children. You will have the opportunity to try some activities yourself. A minimum group size of 4 adults is needed (Unless a group is already in place on your desired date)
- Meet local wine experts who share their passion for Rioja, its traditions and its wines.
- You will walk among vineyards and understand and put in practice the work taken place those days in the vineyard
- You will regain forces with a small Riojan snack
- At the old cellar (a family Riojan calado) you will experiement and learn about the aging of local wines.
- Label your own bottle!
- Vineyard guided tour with detailed explanation
- Activities in the vineyard and at the winery
- Riojan snack
- Visit to an old family owned winery
- Wine tasting
- Bottle of wine as a gift
- Transport to the meeting point is not included
Reservation and payment
You can make your reservation below by clicking BOOK and selecting your dates and number of people, where you can pay the full amount to confirm your reservation.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled within 7 days prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance
What time will our visit to the winery be?
The booking calendar shows some of the most usual times for visits in English. We will confirm this with you after booking. If you have a time preference, please let us know and we will try to book at the time you prefer.
Where is the winery?
The winery is in La Rioja, near Logrono
Why book with us?
Winetourismspain.com is the most secure, easiest and fastest and way of reserving visits to fantastic wineries in Rioja, in English. We will check which wineries would available for bespoke tours in English, and book the best winery for your chosen date. Not only can we save you time and money organising these visits for you in English, but we can also offer you the opportunity to visit some of the most fantastic wineries in the area.
-Karen (United Kingdom)