The best about this getaway
* You’ll get to discover the magnificent town, the epicenter for wine production in the Rioja: Haro.
* You’ll get to relax and enjoy all the comforts of the ETH hotel Rioja located just a walk away from the city center.
* You’ll get to visit one of the local winery that is about 10mins drive from the hotel and you’ll finish the visit by tasting some of the delicious and high quality wines.
* You’ll receive a bottle of wine as a gift.
Asador Tinto specialty menu:
* Endive and nut salad with marinated cheese dressed with an orange vinaigrette
* Spanish grilled pork ribs, Iberian pork shoulder, morcilla (blood sausage), chorizo with roasted potatoes
* Brioche French toast topped with ice cream
You will be able to choose at the time of your lunch or dinner as well as the time for your winery tour when booking for the getaway.
Haro wine getaway
Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /var/www/vhosts/winetourismspain.com/httpdocs/makespain/_en/packages/dojo_tourcms/elements/tabs.php on line 6
This pack features a stay in a modern hotel, a wine tasting and winery visit and an excellent meal at the Asador Tinto restaurant. Every getaway includes a bottle of wine as a gift
You will be staying in the ETH Hotel Rioja in the beautiful town of Haro, famous for its wine production and red wines. The accommodation features a minimalist design and a modern wine bar. During the getaway, you will also have the occasion to eat at a local Asador, where you will get to taste some of the best Riojan dishes such as the grilled meat, this restaurants specialty. You will also get to taste wines at a charming local family owned winery.
- Wine tasting
- A choice of lunch or dinner at the local Asador Tinto restaurant. Drinks and bread are not included- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Check in at 2pm
- Check out at 12pm but it is possible to request a late check out at 4pm at the front desk of the hotel
- Wine bottle as a gift
- Request of an extra night - Anything other than what is mentioned in the section above
Booking, reservation and cancelation Booking and Payment:
If you wish to reserve, you can do so by clicking the BOOK button below where you will be able to select the number of people attending, as well as your dates and make the payment.
Cancelation policy: Cancelations can be done 48h before and up to 12pm the day of. There is a 3euro fee deducted for administrative purposes. If you cancel within the 48h/12pm window, the price of the first night will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded. In the case that you don’t turn up for your first night at the hotel, the price of the first night will be deducted, this is why we recommend getting travel insurance.
The best about this getaway