Catalan Products Tasting Experience in Barcelona
An exciting gourmet experience in Barcelona´s Gothic Quarter with expert guide. The tour begins a visit to the jazzy food market known for its striking, multi-coloured, ceiling: Santa Caterina. Following the market, you will get to visit local Catalan shops in the same neighbourhood to try their: wine, chocolate, turrón, olive oil and cured meats. A perfect experience to learn all about Barcelona´s gastronomic culture and heritage
- Enjoying Barcelona´s flavours, aromas and colours
- Visiting the extravagant San Caterina Market
- Tasting locally produced products (cured meat, wine, olive oil etc.)
- Visiting renowned establishments in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona
- Walking tour with an expert, English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to Jamón Experience
- Tasting of 4 distinct Catalan products
- Anything not mentioned under ´Included´
Booking and payment
You can make your reservation by selecting an available date from the calendar. Select the number of people. To proceed to the payment page, click "BOOK NOW".
Payment with American Express
Payment with American Express is not possible through our website. Please contact us if you would like to pay with Amex.
If cancelled 30 days before the start of your trip, 15% of the total services cost will be deducted. For cancellations within 30 days of the starting date of the service, 30% of the total cost will be charged. Tours cancelled within 7 days prior to the first day of your trip are non-refundable. We advise that you consider purchasing trip cancellation / travel insurance